PC Board for WB02 36 LED bar graph display

bcroe at juno.com bcroe at juno.com
Thu Mar 7 21:02:58 GMT 2002

The bare PC boards for the WB 36 LED bar graph
display seem to be fine.  These use the parts list from
the diy web site, not included.  I like connectors, so the
board will accept a PC 15 pin male D-Sub connector;
I'd recommend a right angle type like
AMP 747841-4, Dig*Key part no  A23281-ND, $2.13.
Don't forget a mate for your cable, and a heat sink
for the voltage regulator.

Maybe someone who gets one working can throw a
picture up for us.

I have about 30 of these to spare; I can slip one in an
envelope to USA address, with documentation, if you
send me $15.  I can get more later; price might vary.

Bruce Roe
2375 Parkview Av
Aurora, IL 60504-9779