WB02 LED Display

bcroe at juno.com bcroe at juno.com
Tue Mar 12 20:30:17 GMT 2002

Yes, the layout is critical to getting all those lines not
to cross each other.  I think I did the original so that all
the driver chips were on one side of the LEDs.  That
allowed you to build a dual display with the 2 columns
of LEDs right next to each other.  But it also required
1/2 of the LM3914s to be mounted upside down to
get direct wiring.

I rearranged the drivers/LEDs on this one so that no
LM3914s are upside down; its covered in the drawing
included with the board.  Bruce Roe