DIY-WB02 display

Tom Sharpe twsharpe at mtco.com
Tue Mar 12 20:41:45 GMT 2002

rr wrote:

> The UEGO controller portion of the circuit will run on
> voltage as low as 11 volts. It also draws < 25 mA, just
> don't quote me on that number. I don't have my notes in
> front of me.
>
> It is the heater circuit that requires the minimum of 13
> volts @ ~ 1A.
>
> BobR.

For all you lurkers, rr always has the straight scoop.  Question for Bob, (I'm
not a EE), Ive been testing w/ a light bulb. This thing sure gets hot and beats
the he#$!@%#$ out of my battery charger which will light the bulb easily. Could
someone design a more efficient circuit or is something wrong????  TomS.