EEC-IV EPROM's 8763

Craig Wroth craig.wroth at injectronics.com.au
Wed Mar 13 20:48:59 GMT 2002

Hello All
This is my First Post.
I (Craig) am from a small company in Melbourne Australia called Injectronics
What we do is remanufacturing of old Engine Control Units (ECU).  While the
market in the USA
is not very big for this kind of thing ,due to the younger age of cars on
the road,
in Australia cars are kept on the road a lot longer typically well past
15years.

Question: I want to reprogram the original EPROM's (8763) that come in Ford
EEC-IV.
While I have found a lot of information regarding the reading of 8763 I yet
to find
any information on the programming of these chips once you have erased them.

If you have any pointers I would be quit use full and appreciated.

As a side note I am impressed by the information available out there on the
associated web sites
and would like to say thank you for the help.

Craig Wroth
Injectronics Australia
Ph:  61 3 8795 6999
Fax: 61 3 8795 7205