RS232 IR Gas Analyser.

Daniel O'Connell electric at esatclear.ie
Fri Mar 15 07:17:46 GMT 2002

Hi Folks I hope this is within topic.
I been doing some research on building a homemade CO/HC gas analyser and
contacted some firms making sensors.I came across a firm in England making a
completely integrated 4 / 5 gas , analyser for about £500-($ 750-00) .It is
infrared for HC, CO & CO2 and fuel cell for O2 and NOx.The price is right
and the extra hardware involved is minimal. BUT I need to write my own
software to communicate with it !!
 Question. I have the manufacturers parameter manual with all the software
specs but need some good advice .
It is about 1.5MB and in PDF format .
If anyone would care to have a look and give me their advice I will forward
it to them .
Many Thanks
Dan O'Connell
Cork Ireland