Injector timing

bill.shurvinton at nokia.com bill.shurvinton at nokia.com
Fri Mar 15 07:17:46 GMT 2002

Hi Bernd,

There was a good thread on this Q4 last year which is worth reading. You may run into the no free lunch issue in that getting a hosepipe to give good atomisation is non trivial, so you will get great globs of fuel going into the cylinder. You might therefore need to score some DI injectors and run the fuel rail at huge pressures which will cost far more to implement than the fuel savings.

Bill