[Fwd: Re: RS232 IR Gas Analyser.]

Steve Ravet steve.ravet at arm.com
Thu Mar 21 20:09:39 GMT 2002

apologies for the first email, if it makes it through.  I've got
netscape 6.2 now, which has a completely different set of bugs that I
have to get used to.

I've uploaded the manual in PDF to the incoming site, as
IRidium_Product_Manual_0_61.pdf.  This looks like a neat product, it has
sensors for the gasses mentioned below and a digital controller with an
RS2332 interface.  You send commands to it, and receive data back, over
the serial interface.  It looks like a PC and some software is all you'd
need to talk to this, or a microcontroller in a box with an LCD
interface if you wanted to carry it around.  What advice are you looking
for in particular?

--steve

 > Daniel O'Connell wrote:
 >
 > > Hi Folks I hope this is within topic.
 > > I been doing some research on building a homemade CO/HC gas
analyser and
 > > contacted some firms making sensors.I came across a firm in England
making a
 > > completely integrated 4 / 5 gas , analyser for about £500-($
750-00) .It
is
--
Steve Ravet