RS232 IR Gas Analyser.

Daniel O'Connell electric at esatclear.ie
Fri Mar 22 08:05:45 GMT 2002

To all those who expressed the manual for the Iridium Infrared 4/5 Gas
analyser is now on the diy-efi ftp site at
ftp://ftp.diy-efi.org/incoming/IRidium_Product_Manual_0_61.pdf

If anyone cares to have a read ,and has any ideas on the best way to write
software or adapt an existing programme for  PC using either Windows or DOS
to interpret the results,then I would be delighted to hear from them.
 Quite honestly I have no idea as to how much work would be involved but
would welcome all ideas and advice.
Regards
Dan O'Connell