Bosch MAF pin outs

Chris Happel cchappel at artsci.wustl.edu
Fri Mar 22 08:08:10 GMT 2002

Hello all,
	I just joined your list because I was looking for some specific information
I can't seem to find anywhere else and thought someone here might know.  I'm
looking for the pin out specs for a Bosch MAF part number 0 280 212 016.  It
came in Volvo 240 L2.4 from 89-93, maybe more.  I was also wondering what we
needed to do to hook this up to a Haltech F9A.  This is all for a Formula
SAE car (see http://www.sae.org/students/formula.htm) at Washington
University in St. Louis.  We have multiple EE guys around, so there wouldn't
be too much that would be too complicated, just need to know what to do.
I'm just the chief mechanic, so I don't have a clue.  Thanks a lot for the
help.

Chris