RS232 IR Gas Analyser.

Rich M richm at ntlworld.com
Tue Mar 26 23:21:10 GMT 2002

Maybe of interest to have a look at another UK company - Edinburg
Instruments and Edinburgh Sensors - http://www.edinst.com/es/index.htm
The company I work for had a close look at their CO,HC and CO2 IR
measurement modules a while back with a view to incorporating them into a
4-gas analyser... eventually we opted for a Horiba measurement bench
instead, but the ES modules were interesting all the same. Not sure about
pricing though..
Cheers
Rich