good MS VC programmer out there?

Steve Ravet steve.ravet at arm.com
Tue Mar 26 23:35:14 GMT 2002

I'm working on some GPL software for the list and had a couple
questions.  I've got a windows program that creates a task via _spawnl,
and communicates via pipes.  I want this to happen without that black
cmd tool window popping up.  I experimented with CreateProcess also but
couldn't get it to do it, and I'm more comfortable with the unix style
functions.  I've got some other questions in the same area of pipes and
processes.

Please reply off list, hopefully in a few weeks I'll spring this on
everyone.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet