Tuning with the DIY-WBs

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Wed Mar 27 07:54:04 GMT 2002

Depending on what your doing, there are alot of little nuances that creep up
outside 12.-14.7:1 range.   It's well worth using the whole 40 (hmm, maybe
it's 38), but either way your just shortchanging yourself to cut back it's
range.
    If you have a tip in lean spot, you're going to spend alot of time
trying various combos to cure it if you have no idea of how severe it is,
and what your changes are actually doing.
    WOT, cruise, and idle are the easy parts, making a cal really drivible
is what takes talent.
Bruce

From: "Eric Fahlgren" <efahl at adams.com>
Subject: Re: Tuning with the DIY-WBs
> "Geddes, Brian J" wrote:
> > This sounds GREAT...perhaps even better than an LED-digit style display.
As