Tuning with the DIY-WBs

bcroe at juno.com bcroe at juno.com
Thu Mar 28 08:47:24 GMT 2002

You could just put in a dozen LEDs if you want.  Sort of
like a speedo that only covers 30 to 70 mph.  But for $10
more parts you can cover the sensors' whole range.

Another approach is 30 LEDs covering 11:1 to 18:1 with
a little more resolution.  Same board could be made to
do that by changing 4 resistors.

Bruce Roe