[Diy_efi] (no subject)

Deep Stroke deepstroke928 at hotmail.com
Tue May 28 03:30:12 GMT 2002

>it's been fun, but the party here
>is starting to warm up, the sun is setting in the west, and we won't be
>able to hang and chat at the keyboard here and play with ya anymore.

Good.

The thing is your posts are not that interesting - nor even funny - just
simply *annoying*.
  Less volume, more research. And figure out what is - and more importantly
is not - funny. And now,  instead of going off impetuously, and figure 'how
am I gonna top him' typing madly away, why don't you just give it a rest and
think about what has been said.  Has it ever crossed your mind, *you* just
might be wrong.  (Your arrogance is probably more annoying than anything
else.)
There are others that share this opinion, and if it were the proper venue,
you'd be 'voted off the island.'  We've all seen your types, and everyone
usually just politely puts up with it...puts up with it until it gets just
too damn annoying.  Tired of scrolling all your pseudo-educated drawl, too,
Just not worth it.

-DS