[Diy_efi] Re: Question about speed density, etc.

Nick Starai true at ItsYourDomain.com
Fri Nov 1 07:29:17 GMT 2002

I've also wondered the same thing. I've got my MAP source for my boost
controller on the Surge tank (after throttle plate). I can build full
boost at partial throttle...and wondered if 100% at this point will do
anything at all. Isn't the compressed air basically sitting in the
intake manifold waiting for the valves to open at this point anyways? Will
a 100% open throttle plate even allow more air in? Thanks.

Nick Starai