[Diy_efi] RE: [EECTuner/TwEECer] Cleaning a MAF

Kimball, Jeffrey G jeffrey.g.kimball at boeing.com
Tue Nov 5 15:18:11 GMT 2002

I haven't followed this issue up to now, but doesn't the EEC-IV
"automatically" clean the wire?  One of the "brand X" systems I used in the
past, as part of it's "maintenance" software, actually had a function that
once in a while would allow the wire to "get real hot" and burn off
contaminants..

Does the EEC do something similar?

Jeff