[Diy_efi] Re: Diy_efi digest, Vol 1 #341 - 12 msgs

Eric D Byrd klox at juno.com
Thu Nov 7 06:16:27 GMT 2002

Thank you Bill W.,

Yeah, recently an acquaintance told me off-list that a CC needs HC fumes
just to operate, and I wondered what it did during closed loop.  I'm
guessing the oscillation can't be avoided with an integral feedback
circuit (I assume that's what kind it is, because that kind can cause
oscillations), but what the heck, you need the rich periods anyway, so
why change the algorithm.

Eric