[Diy_efi] Re: Looking for circuit to turn transfer pump off at certain voltages

Steve Hutson customfab at websurf.net
Fri Nov 8 23:23:45 GMT 2002

> Message: 3
> From: "Toyota Supra" <turbosupramk3 at hotmail.com>
> To: diy_efi at diy-efi.org
> Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 12:50:40 -0500
> Subject: [Diy_efi] Looking for circuit to turn transfer pump off at
certain voltages

> if anyone has this, please reply to me privately, i can't seem to find
> anything online, thank you very much

I'm not sure EXACTLY what you are referring to by xfer pump or 'certain'
voltage. I designed a simple circuit (you can build for~$20) that uses a
return signal from any 5v referenced sensor (IE TPS, CLT, IAT, ect.)(0-5v
return) that can be infinitely adjusted (with hysteresis) and will control a
relay for MANY uses. With slight mods, could be used at any voltage level.
Any help?

Steve Hutson
customecu at websurf.net