AW: [Diy_efi] Group buy

Rausch, Bernd br at rnt.de
Thu Nov 14 20:23:26 GMT 2002

------_=_NextPart_001_01C28B6D.74641348

try www.pectel.co.uk
Bernd
=20

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: jay zumwalt [mailto:pjzum at yahoo.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 13. November 2002 06:32
An: diy_efi at diy-efi.org
Betreff: Re: [Diy_efi] Group buy

Thanks John I am familiar with some but not all. I will look at them. I =
have tried Pectel but the site "pectel"  says it is under construction. =
How do I reach them?=20

Jay Z=20

 Ioannis Andrianakis <evotech at b-online.gr> wrote:=20

Have a look at DTA P8 Pro at www.dtafast.co.uk  =
<http://www.dtafast.co.uk/>=20
It has very good value for money. You can set the injection start or end =
degrees BTDC. The Motec will allow more detail with different injection =
angles for different rpm and loads. Other ecus capable are the Autronic, =
Pectel and EFI and probably many other I am not aware of.
Regards,
John Andrianakis

----- Original Message -----=20