[Diy_efi] LPG injection

William Shurvinton shurvinton at orange.net
Sun Nov 24 18:50:25 GMT 2002

If you have seen an LPG system it will be vapour phase, so nothing like a
liquid phase. Found the mail last night. Apparantly -25C has been measured
as IAT with liquid propane. Thats 248K as opposed to the 266K in your
example or about 7% less.

An engine will make more power on methanol than propane.......I think you
will need to put your money where your mouth is on that one. If you meant
that vapour phase propane produces less power than methanol I would believe
you  I am also happy to believe that you have never come across a propane
engine tuned to the maximum. Don't mean it hasn't been done

Bill