[Diy_efi] LPG injection

A6intruder A6intruder at adelphia.net
Tue Nov 26 22:29:41 GMT 2002

Earlier turbo cars often ran the carb ahead of the turbo.  Our family had a
new 1979 turbo Mustang, 2-Barrel carb ahead of the carb.  It ran just fine.
The only thing to fail on that turbo was the oil seal somewhere around
95,000 miles.  Compressor was fine.

Daniel R. Nicoson
Equipment Exchange Company
Phone:  (814) 774-0888