[Diy_efi] Interesting AFR sensing idea

Shannen at grolen.com Shannen at grolen.com
Thu Nov 28 13:07:13 GMT 2002

DBut, how would you distinguish rich/lean from dry air/moist, normal/low
compression (due to mechanical fault), normal plug/faulty plug?  What
about swapping a set of standard plugs for a set of super platinum ultra
bug zappers?  What about wires that burn out?
Plug firing might make an additional sensor input, but I don't think it
should be the primary basis for fuel control