[Diy_efi] 4L60E

Robert A. Ward rawardsr at ameritech.net
Fri Nov 29 16:15:03 GMT 2002

There is a street rod designed by Minitti's fiberglass products. A 37 C5
roadster. Mike Adams designed a "space tube" chassis that uses C5
front/rear suspension and lengthened torque tube. The chassis will allow
SBC,BBC and LS1's, auto and 6 speed. There was a nice story on this in
Street Rod Builder Aug 01.  Minitti's can be reached at 941-592-6010.
Bob W.