[Diy_efi] DIY-EFI References : EMP hardening

William Shurvinton shurvinton at orange.net
Thu Oct 24 16:03:17 GMT 2002

Um. Carbs and points spring to mind. Rad hardening CMOS gets kinda expensive
if you want the car to keep running through the pulse. having said that it
does depend upon the level of the pulse you are talking about.

A complete spare ECU set carried in a shielded box may end up being about
the only solution that is viable.

Bill