[Diy_efi] Bosch LE2/LU2 Jetronic

Steve Spiers s.spiers at xtra.co.nz
Wed Sep 4 14:27:36 GMT 2002

Hi

Running rich is a classic problem for these systems. Ive found the AFM so be the problem most of the time. Apparently you can clean the tracks. Ive never tried this, Ive just sourced other units. Coolant senders also do weird things. Maybe fuel pressure and/or injector spray problems. I have a VW that has exactly the problems you speak of at the
moment. I have not found the problem yet.

Steve