[Diy_efi] 8062 to 7747 ??? got q's you got answers ??

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Thu Sep 5 01:05:55 GMT 2002

It's almost plug-n-play, I've been told.  In fact, the info was told to me
by someone that had installed a marine cam into a 4.3 blazer.

Small issue with a/c control, I think.  ECM has ability to cut a/c at WOT
in the 8062.  Also something with canister purge in emissions locations.
Go to 7747 style canister to eliminate that one.

Shannen