[Diy_efi] 2.0 diss module with the 1227749

Djfreggens at aol.com Djfreggens at aol.com
Fri Sep 6 16:14:12 GMT 2002

--part1_119.16e4e84c.2aa975a5_boundary

ive been thinking about running the 2.0 4cyl dis with the 1227749 on my honda
turbo project. what has me wondering is the ref angle for teh crank sensor.
does anybody know this off hand ???? the wiring is simple enough as the dis
calculates its own ref pulse for the ecm. then ecm still uses the same signal
to contorl dwell and timing, so who knows what the ref for the dis module is
??

--part1_119.16e4e84c.2aa975a5_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>ive been thinking about running the 2.0 4cyl dis with the 1227749 on my honda turbo project. what has me wondering is the ref angle for teh crank sensor. does anybody know this off hand ???? the wiring is simple enough as the dis calculates its own ref pulse for the ecm. then ecm still uses the same signal to contorl dwell and timing, so who knows what the ref for the dis module is ??</FONT></HTML>

--part1_119.16e4e84c.2aa975a5_boundary--