[Diy_efi] Fuel rail sizing

Grant Beaty gbeaty at ufl.edu
Fri Sep 6 16:14:20 GMT 2002

Thanks Dave. Do you know anything about Fuel Pulsation Dampeners? Supras
come stock with one (its pretty restrictive, most people remove it). W/o it,
injector noise increases at idle, but I'm wondering if they would work at
WOT as well. From what I understand, they decrease the volume in the system
slightly when an injector fires, but who knows if it responds fast enough
for WOT...

Grant