[Diy_efi] 2.0 diss module with the 1227749

Djfreggens at aol.com Djfreggens at aol.com
Sat Sep 7 20:09:47 GMT 2002

--part1_97.2d4e9b24.2aab67f7_boundary

ahh the schemtic i saw for the dis module showed it to only use the same
wiring as the 1227749 module with a crank input.so heres my thoughts

  need to change the ref angle in the 749 code to 60 btdc
  and install the correct crank reluctor and sensor. sound about right to you
this would be the simpilest apporch.

  btw this is for my 1986 honda accord. the stock dizzy uses mechanical and
vacum adance so i figure tossing it will make life a whole lot easier. not to
mention the coolness factor of DIS ignition.

--part1_97.2d4e9b24.2aab67f7_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>ahh the schemtic i saw for the dis module showed it to only use the same wiring as the 1227749 module with a crank input.so heres my thoughts
<BR>
<BR> &nbsp;need to change the ref angle in the 749 code to 60 btdc
<BR> &nbsp;and install the correct crank reluctor and sensor. sound about right to you this would be the simpilest apporch.
<BR>
<BR> &nbsp;btw this is for my 1986 honda accord. the stock dizzy uses mechanical and vacum adance so i figure tossing it will make life a whole lot easier. not to mention the coolness factor of DIS ignition. </FONT></HTML>

--part1_97.2d4e9b24.2aab67f7_boundary--