[Diy_efi] WB on a dual exhaust?

Heath, Tom theath at plasticart.com
Sat Sep 7 20:16:05 GMT 2002

------_=_NextPart_001_01C255C3.AE596CB8

I've been thinking about the same thing.  Short of making 2 DIY-WBO2 kits, I
was going to just swap the sensor side to side.  With a dual plane intake
and 4 barrel carb, it basically splits the carb in 1/2 anyway.  In my case,
I don't have converters, so I was going to use a slide in tail pipe
extension.  My entire exhaust length is under 4'.  I think you could put a
mounting bung in each down pipe before the converters, and plug them up when
there not being used.

Good luck, Thom