[Diy_efi] 2.0 diss module with the 1227749

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Tue Sep 10 03:45:28 GMT 2002

Djfreggens at aol.com wrote:

> ooh ive already fired a module with the accord pickup. i dont see whats so
> hard about the dis concept.
Concept?  Easy.  It's the actual implementation that is a PITA.

maybe moving the crankangle sensor postion would
> help. you might also be fighting with a 8cyl i assume ???
4 cyl.

> i dont know whats
> the details of yr projects.
trying to make 4 cyl DIS from 2.0l gm run by 7749 w/ dizzy code.
i also would not mind looking at yr notes for
> some insite. just email them to me.
Just email 'em to me he says!  lol.  We're talking about a manilla folder
full of papers over an inch thick, printed on both sides!

Just email 'em.  Hah.  When I think of all the hours I've spent trying to
get people to help in little ways, all the advice and notes I've given out
to folks trying to do 4 cyl and 6 cyl dis/dizzy conversions, with just a
simple request:  "Just let me know how it works," only to get silence in
return.  Too many times I've given out a bunch, asked for a little in
return, and gotten less.  I'm sorry, but this is a case where others have
ruined it for you.

> im sort of presistant when it comes to
> getting what i want.  the only problem when working on something for so long
> is that you usslly have the answer but you just missed it or your just tired
> and fustrated and its looking at you. i wouldnt mind having a look at yr
> notes. thanx alot.

I gave you a clue to work on, but instead you work on me? lol.  Have you
found anything relating to DIS on the diy web site?
Shannen