[Diy_efi] 4 cylinder GM TBI ecu file

Keith Ballantyne keith.ballantyne at portalplayer.com
Wed Sep 11 02:59:28 GMT 2002

Quick Hex to Decimal:

For two digit Hex numbers: Take the left digit, multiply it by 16, and
add it to the right digit.  Use 10 for A, 11 for B, etc.

Interestingly enough, the speedometer on my IH scout makes a nice hex to
decimal converter.  At 10MPH, your doing 16KMH ($10 =3D Decimal 16).
Other values remain correct: 20 is 32, 30 is 48, 40 is 64, etc.