[Diy_efi] 2.0 diss module with the 1227749

Djfreggens at aol.com Djfreggens at aol.com
Thu Sep 12 03:32:19 GMT 2002

--part1_16.2520b296.2ab014cd_boundary

ok so there are some pretty big unkowns. i have a half dismantelled 2.0 at
the local wreckers. now i gotta find my cam wheel. lol.as for the actuall ref
angle. so far what i have seen on other cars is something other than 60. have
you seen a big differnce in the coding of the est contorl lines ?? i dont knw
im not a great coder.

--part1_16.2520b296.2ab014cd_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>ok so there are some pretty big unkowns. i have a half dismantelled 2.0 at the local wreckers. now i gotta find my cam wheel. lol.as for the actuall ref angle. so far what i have seen on other cars is something other than 60. have you seen a big differnce in the coding of the est contorl lines ?? i dont knw im not a great coder. &nbsp;</FONT></HTML>

--part1_16.2520b296.2ab014cd_boundary--