[Diy_efi] Holley EFI

Scott Campbell oneslowalltrac at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 12 03:32:52 GMT 2002

I recently tried to find software updates on Holley's
website, no luck.  So I emailed Holley tech support,
and their response was essentially "you need this
pn######## upgrade from your Holley retailer."

That upgrade was a PROM and a floppy with a new
version of the software... for around $90USD!  It
looks like Holley sells bug fixes, like another
company I can think of.

For just a little more $$$, I decided to replace the
Holley 4Di box with the MegaSquirt.  It should be a
much better fuel controller, and it certainly appears
to have better tuning software.

Scott.