[Diy_efi] Oldsmobile Fuel Injection...

Frank frank at miseryhq.d2g.com
Fri Sep 13 15:02:47 GMT 2002

I should've been more specific... I'm looking to use the factory
manifold a larger throttle body and MegaSquirt controller... It's going
to be installed on a modified 1970 Olds engine...
Q..

>I've been doing some research into Olds FI,,, specifically with the old
Caddy intake and throttle body...

>From what I've seen there is/was a couple of members here using the same
system...
Can someone provided me with a link to there site(s) or more info about
this system...

I believe it was Mike Swayze and Bob Valentine that was doing it...

Thanks
Q..