[Diy_efi] pulling '98 motor

Djfreggens at aol.com Djfreggens at aol.com
Sat Sep 14 14:36:22 GMT 2002

--part1_fc.1db63483.2ab3e560_boundary

steve i would not pick that particular engine up by the exhuast manifolds. im
not sure if those are stamped steel or not. do you have the lq6 are ls1 tuck
derivitaive engine or the gen2 sbc. either way i would grabe some long itnake
manifold base bolts and use 4 chains acontact points. ooh and why are you
pulling it ?? just curisosity getting to me thats all.

--part1_fc.1db63483.2ab3e560_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>steve i would not pick that particular engine up by the exhuast manifolds. im not sure if those are stamped steel or not. do you have the lq6 are ls1 tuck derivitaive engine or the gen2 sbc. either way i would grabe some long itnake manifold base bolts and use 4 chains acontact points. ooh and why are you pulling it ?? just curisosity getting to me thats all.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_fc.1db63483.2ab3e560_boundary--