[Diy_efi] 2.0 diss module with the 1227749

Djfreggens at aol.com Djfreggens at aol.com
Sat Sep 14 15:38:26 GMT 2002

--part1_40.23d9e641.2ab4a38e_boundary

     las night i was helping a friend switch form his $6e to the 808 $5d
code. something occured to me. when doing this you have to chnge the REF
angle from 60 to 10 btdc. This is becuase some of the holdens have DIS with
the 1227165 ecm. we had zero issues with timing problems. whats got me
wondering is

 A is the aussie dis system the same or different from our own here in the US
 B if it is them same then why are we having all these issues?? jezz now i
got more reasearch to do LOL. no biggie.

  anyways shannen im getting a scope really late tonight so hopefully ill
figure something out. ill keep you posted.

--part1_40.23d9e641.2ab4a38e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>
<BR>
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;las night i was helping a friend switch form his $6e to the 808 $5d code. something occured to me. when doing this you have to chnge the REF angle from 60 to 10 btdc. This is becuase some of the holdens have DIS with the 1227165 ecm. we had zero issues with timing problems. whats got me wondering is
<BR>
<BR> A is the aussie dis system the same or different from our own here in the US
<BR> B if it is them same then why are we having all these issues?? jezz now i got more reasearch to do LOL. no biggie.
<BR>
<BR> &nbsp;anyways shannen im getting a scope really late tonight so hopefully ill figure something out. ill keep you posted.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_40.23d9e641.2ab4a38e_boundary--