[Diy_efi] DIY-WB checkout ?

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Tue Sep 17 15:49:16 GMT 2002

Hmm, the ratio of 2.89v to 1.05v is correct (even though the
actual voltages are not). This lends me to believe that the
op amp U4 and the R11 & R36 resistors are good.

Double check that R14 is a 10K (Brn, Blk, Org) and not a
1K (Brn, Blk, Red). That could cause the high voltage on D8-2.

D8 isn't really a diode, it is an IC voltage reference. Hence
it can not be tested via diode scale on a DVM. It may be in the
circuit reversed or just plain bad.

BobR.