[Diy_efi] 2.0 diss module with the 1227749

William Shurvinton shurvinton at orange.net
Wed Sep 18 22:21:07 GMT 2002

Cool,

I need to work on that testbench. The pulse generator going spare at work
was unfortunately designed for testing MECL10K so goes a tad too fast for my
needs so it's 555 time. I've dropped the ball a tad as I was looking
throught the BLM code and having nefarious thoughts about WB and autotuning.
BB and JC both have some autotuning code for the PC and it wouldn't be toooo
difficult to do an ALDL mode to write to the BLM cells....But that can wait.

OK need to play with this one a bit more

Bill