[Diy_efi] GM TPI fuel lines/rails and Saginaw fittings

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Thu Sep 19 14:53:24 GMT 2002

Shannen Durphey wrote:

> http://www.diy-efi.org/list_search.html
> Search 97, 98, 99.
> subject: fittings
> title "fuel line fittings" is one of a few that contain info.
>
> There is at least one and maybe more updates to that post.
>
> Shannen

This is the fuel line fitting from the '98 pickup I'm taking apart.  Is
this a saginaw?

ftp://ftp.diy-efi.org/incoming/saginaw.jpg

Also, here is a picture of the high voltage switch (aka distributor)
that it uses.  If you haven't seen it before, then like shannen said
it's pretty neat because it routes the HV signal inside the body so that
the even numbered plugs all attach to one side, and odd to the other.

ftp://ftp.diy-efi.org/incoming/high_voltage_switch.jpg

--steve

--
Steve Ravet
steve.ravet at arm.com