[Diy_efi] 60-2 crank sensor algorythms

Brian Sidebotham BRIAN at lightprocessor.co.uk
Wed Apr 2 15:26:36 GMT 2003

Hi all,

 I'm currently worked on a few bits that require me to work with a
bosch 60-2 crank angle sensor. Now the EFI332 project uses the
TPU section of the processor which looks like a fine idea, but the
code does not seem to be available from the site anymore :(

 Anyway, I am using a different make of processor, and I would like
to get crank angle information without the need for a TPU, but
using standard timers, and external interrupts, etc.

 I wouldn't even mind doing a dedicated processor that finds the
two missing teeth, and outputs them so that they could cause an
interrupt on my main processor, and the CAS signal can be
connected to a timer input on my main processor to keep track of
engine angle.

 What has everyone else done?

Cheers, Brian Sidebotham.