[Diy_efi] Fuel Injector AMP Connector Part Numbers

Perry Harrington pedward at apsoft.com
Mon Apr 7 22:00:48 GMT 2003

Jack,

827551-3 is the correct part.  Finding them can be difficult
online as that part number.  I was just at the auto parts store
the other day and they had pigtailed injector connectors in
the Conduct-Tite rack.  They were at the bottom at my store,
something like $5 a piece.

In the end you'd be better off just using 3M T-taps and 1/4"
blade crimp connectors.  These are available at most places
that sell wiring supplies.  The 3M number is 951, 952, and 953
IIRC for the various AWGs.

--Perry

--
Perry Harrington			Data Acquisition & Instrumentation, Inc
perry at dainst dot com					 http://www.dainst.com/

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty or safety. Nor, are they likely to end up with either.
                             -- Benjamin Franklin