[Diy_efi] Tubocharger

Andrew MacPherson Andrew.MacPherson at caris.com
Wed Apr 9 14:51:43 GMT 2003

---The following post is not directed towards you, but in general----

    I don't want to go into this too far, but the guys on the JYTURBO
mailing list have a LOT of information and are willing to share it providing
YOU DO A LITTLE RESEARCH YOURSELF FIRST.....

    Do you realize how many kids with mustangs come in and ask "I want a
turbo kit for XX year Mustang, or, Give me a list of stuff I need to make a
system for <insert car here>"????

    The archives are a great place to start a little research..  As long as
the questions are focused and it sounds like you did a little research on
your own, they have *no* problem helping someone out...  But THEY ARE NOT
THERE TO DO YOUR WORK FOR YOU..   There are some who post a message on there
and expect it all to be handed to them on a silver platter and get totally
cheesed off when it's not..

    I've never had any problems on any of the lists or msg boards I
frequent..  There are search methods for each and 95% of the time I can find
what I need to know with a search..  If not, then I ask..   If I need more
info or clarification, I ask..  No problems..

    Anyhow, take what I've said how you want, I'm just sticking up for the
long time listers over there who were a huge help in getting my
TTZ28(www.ttz28.com) done..

    Cheers,

- Andrew MacPherson - Systems Analyst / Programmer
- Components Division, CARIS / Fredericton, NB, Canada
- Andrew.MacPherson at CARIS.com | phone: (506)462-4212
- Personal Webpage - www.ttz28.com
- "When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble
a nail." -- Abraham Maslow

From: "Daniel R. Nicoson" <A6intruder at adelphia.net>