[Diy_efi] Tubocharger

Daniel R. Nicoson A6intruder at adelphia.net
Wed Apr 9 15:28:20 GMT 2003

Marc,

I'll do some homework tonight.  I think yours might be more than I am
looking for.  Believe it or not, I'm not looking to make much more than 400
RWHP, your turbo sounds like it might be a step up from there.

I'll get back to you.

Everyone else, thanks for your comments, I'll give JYTURBO another try.
I've certainly received great help from this and other forums.

Dan Nicoson