[Diy_efi] Propane injection (KISS)

Dave Dahlgren ddahlgren at snet.net
Thu Apr 24 19:44:02 GMT 2003

If it acts like nitrous and I suspect it might it has always been a problem with
an expansion in the system either valves or line sizes might cause a pressure
drop and the you have gas instead of liquid. The bigest part cross sectionaly
might want to be the valve with everything else smaller in cross section.
Dave Dahlgren