[Diy_efi] crankcase vacuum control

md4etal md4etal at netzero.net
Sat Apr 26 23:42:25 GMT 2003

look out on the web.  There is plenty of information from the drag racers.
Keep crankcase vacuum in the 10"-14" range.  Higher than that, some oiling
problems from splash oiled parts May/Can/Might/Possibly/Potentially occure.
Usage may vary, professional driver on a closed course.....

You can do a crank driven or an electric.  Your choice.  Jegs has adjustable
relief valves.

Mike D.