[Diy_efi] GM 1227783

Scott Pearson mrcad472 at iowatelecom.net
Sun Apr 27 04:20:38 GMT 2003

Are you running a turbo? If not, why not upgrade to the 1228253? I have (3)
3800's running this ECM (2 N/A, one supercharged) and it works great.
Tunercat even has .tdf's for them now. Drop me a line off-list if you want
to try it. I've got a pile of 3800 parts and .bin files. What year of motor
are you running?

New style 3800 coil paks are 145236. I've never tried to interchange them,
but I've also heard that they have more spark. Anyone else care to comment
on this?

- Scott