[Diy_efi] water injection

Domas BIMBA domlt at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 30 01:14:04 GMT 2003

Hello,
I'am  building  water injection system and
I want to make it fully mappable I have autronic sm2
stand alone management system and I want to run water
injection all the time not just on boost it should
flow like regular fuel injector on different loads
different flow such setup has alot
of benefits so what the problem is I don't know what
kind of injector or pulsating solenoid or high speed
valve(Like aquamist)to use I was thinking about using
fuel injector but i think it will rust when using
water?So what  you guys think have any ideas?
Thank you