[Diy_efi] Smog pump and emissions testing question...

Kelley, Damon Damon.Kelley at andrew.com
Wed Apr 30 16:44:21 GMT 2003

The operators are terrible. If the car is a manual, they may not dyno it be=
cause they can't shift correctly. They gave up on the shelby because with a=
 quick turbo they couldn't come close to following their little graph. Then=
 they just tail pipe it. But yes, slamming the throttle will most definitel=
y occur, but the blow off sounded good in the little building, scared the o=
perators though.

Damon Kelley (in maryland)
87 Shadow ES, 13psi, Cold-Air
89 CSX #208, (Awaiting 16 Valves)
96 CBR600F3, Turbo In Process
03 Durango 5.9

contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. =20
this email is prohibited.