[Diy_efi] re 2 stroke

joeld joeld at ualberta.ca
Sat Feb 1 16:59:39 GMT 2003

We are currently designing our own 2-stroke out of billet and will be
injecting it.

Are you planning on injecting in the transfers or in the crankcase?

I don't see how it would be hard at all, you just need to sped up your rpm
signal and hope the RD has enough electrical to run your system.

I have seen a 2-stroke running on a Haltech before. I talked to the guy and he
said if he did it again, he wouldn't go with Haltech.

I know D.T.A makes a controller for a rotax application, I would check that
out. Or see if you could get your hands on the new Ski-Doo 800 SDI controller
and do some modifactaions.

Hope that helps

Joel Day
C.S.C 2003 Team Leader